Following are example questions. Their goal is to get a feeling as to whether solid answers are provided to your Guiding Questions and contributions:
- What are the lessons learned from similar challenges?
- Do these lessons apply here?
- What were the solutions?
- What are the do’s and don’ts learned in the process?
- Has a health check taken place with people experienced in similar challenges?
- By this, we mean people who have learned from failure, found changeable root causes and know how to prevent new failures.
- What was the outcome?
- What are the roadblocks and obstacles ahead?
- Have the parties involved and the people experienced in similar challenges concluded that the current initiative is executable at acceptable costs and risks?