Fresh Solution Possibilities
for seemingly unsolvable problems and troubled projects
Coaching and solution design services
Approaches to go about (highly) complex problems
Break into manageable parts
Assign to an area of expertise
- Why this works well in certain situations and fails in other situations has been identified via the Laws of Nature initiative
- Effective solutions located outside the parts and areas are missed
- Partial solutions ‘always’ leave too many external parts and dependencies unsolved
- People have learned to recognise intuitively when either of the above points occurs and act with a lack of support or opposition
Re-discovered: Focus on the highest impact
What delivered results where other approaches did not
- The root causes of the highest damage tell where to intervene: Hence, there is no risk of getting lost in hundreds or thousands of root causes, symptoms and issues.
- Changeable root causes hiding behind those identified tell whether a root cause is solvable
- Changeable root causes of the highest impact, phenomena and Laws of Nature guide to the effective solutions
This led consistently to ‘standard’ root causes of the highest impact and associated solutions waiting to be unlooked, like applying very few Laws of Nature or creating natural process flows.
To explore how we could help, please get in touch with us. A brief introduction is appreciated (1/2 page).