Business Agile has become the term for end-to-end agility. Focusing on the right change levers makes it achievable with minimal effort, expense and risks.
Do you have any of these problems?
- You’ve adopted agile in IT, but you aren’t realizing all the benefits you’d hoped for in IT and across your whole organisation.
- Your transformation efforts are well underway. But the goals of creating an environment of faster decision making, fewer problems and improved problem solving aren’t showing up.
- Your operating environment is changing. Your previous “best practices” are rapidly becoming impediments to moving at the speed of digital business.
- Your organisation is moving toward putting smaller fixed teams in place. But as beneficial as this approach is at team level, vital work seems to be slowing down rather than speeding up.
Forward-Looking Organisations Understand: Business Agile Takes More than Agile in IT
They understand, departments and the enterprise need to operate with the speed and reliability of a high-speed train. They understand, what really needs to change, is the way in which the whole organisation approaches getting work done, how problems are solved and how innovation and creativity are truly enabled.
How have other organisations been successful?
- They have changed the mental model their employees use to solve problems
- They have focused on creating a culture of dynamic teaming to ensure that the right knowledge is available to solve the right problem
- They have move toward a combination of fixed and open processes, so that work gets done seamlessly under all situations
- They have moved decision making to the optimum level
Practices and solutions ComDyS applies have been successful in helping organisations make the transition to Business Agile. This was achieved by focusing on removing the impediment to agility that most organisations have unintentionally put into place.
We Fill the Gaps in Today's Agile Thinking
We help you keep in production what works well and fill the gaps in our solution thinking
To make Business Agile happen to the level required in today’s world, your transformation projects will need to …
- quickly reduce bureaucracy and complexity to the point where scaling up agile practices becomes executable
- get the colleagues to apply the new practices in natural ways, without the need for huge training programs
- keep the effective elements of traditional practices, best practices and solutions in production
- get the internal communication, decision making and strategy management to the level of a high-speed train
- offer guidance as to where technological solutions are effective versus when human-oriented practices such as common business sense have proven the better choice
Call us today to discuss your transformation needs
Need more information before you call?
Our Solution Framework
Our approach starts by accepting the missing pieces in our solution thinking. Below is our solution framework for a near-transparent, low-risk and low-cost transformation to Business Agile, up to enterprise level:
1. Guiding Principles
The guiding principles
For a low-risk, low-cost transformation to Business Agile
2. Training and Coaching
Unlock the agile yet reliable decision-making thinking with a one-word solution
To meet the digital speed requirement in the field of decision making, a tough problem must be solved. A single word makes it possible.
Get the internal communication, Governance and strategy management to the speed and reliability of a high-speed train:
Guided Self-OrganisationTM: As much freedom as possible; as much direction as needed
How, with Guided Self-Organisation as a template, the required speed and reliability can be achieved for all these fields through a single solution and at a fraction of the usual costs and risks.
Solve the hidden problems undermining your projects by creating the executable solution framework
A unique method quickly identifies the hidden problems and the executable solution framework. For your transformation project to Business Agile and your other projects.
3. Guiding Questions
Ask guiding questions to drive discussions and projects such that they deliver to the Business Agile needs
Guiding questions are available via a subset of our blog posts. They cover fields such as Business Intelligence, Service Management, Governance, decisions making and health services.