Information We Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data needed for our services and/or because you have provided them to us voluntarily via filled in forms, email, phone and the likes.
Basis and Goal for Processing Your Personal Data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provisioning information about new blogpost and contributions to online discussion
- To inform you about our services, such as trainings and consultancy
- To carry out activities and services, we process data such as email, phone and address information
How Long we Maintain Your Personal Data
We maintain your data:
- For subscriptions: as long as the subscription is active. You can end your subscription at any time. When you end your subscription, we will remove your personal data promptly.
- When starting or discussing a possible service and during the execution of a service, such as workshops or consultancy: a reasonable period after the activities or services have ended and as long as informing you about follow-up services may be relevant.
Sharing Personal Data with Others
We do not sell your information to third parties. We provide your data to third parties when this is necessary for providing our services or to comply with a legal obligation. With third parties processing your data in connection with our services, we enter a processing agreement for at least the same level of data protection and confidentiality as this policy.
Cookies and Comparable Techniques
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can also opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser such that it does not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies may also be placed on this website by third parties. These are for example from social media companies and companies with analytics applications.
Viewing, Changing or Removing Your Data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by ComDyS. You can send your request to email@example.com. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
How We Protect Personal Data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31-78-644 0199.